Friday, May 4, 2012

Top blog

A while back I entered ReNew magazine's Blog of the Year competition at the behest of one of our lovely followers. I didn't hear back from them so I thought nothing more of it until today. As I was browsing the blog stats I saw a linking URL which caught my attention, the ReNew website. I went to the link and to my surprise and delight found that Sustainaburbia was listed in the top 10 blogs of 2011. Here's what they said:

"A hugely informative blog which demonstrates the ability to make the world more sustainable on a limited budget with limited DIY skills, mainly through behavioural change. It encourages us to embrace our inner creative; with posts ranging from the technicalities of PVs to making own apple juice, it gives practical instructions to help in a variety of ways". (http://renew.org.au/news/top-sustainability-blogs/).

How lovely, it's nice to get some praise every now and again. Now, with a new sense of worth I shall endeavour to post more often and reach the giddy heights of the competition winner's 800,000 pageviews...

2 comments:

  1. Hey... Congradulations guys, well deserved.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fabulous!! But we followers have known this for quite some time, so lovely that you get this recognition. I LOVE your blog and I am so envious of your olive oil crop, well done!!! xx

    ReplyDelete